Thursday, July 26, 2012

Prayer Requests

I wanted to share a few prayer requests with you so that if you are following along with us this week you will lift up these requests: 1. Please pray for the health of our team. A couple of folks have been feeling I'll today - sick stomachs - and have started antibiotics; I came to Haiti with a temporary crown on a tooth and it keeps coming off. I keep using temporary cement, which I am almost out of. We have located a Haitian dentist that I hope to see tomorrow to see if he can get me some more cement or something to hold me over until we get home. 2. Please pray that our team shows peace and grace this week as we continue working alongside the other team. 3. Please pray that each of us will come home changed and more open to seeing God's presence in this world.

2 comments:

  1. We're loving be able to read the blog to keep up with you all! We've been praying for you all several times a day and we're glad to hear everything is going well. Sounds like a typical trip to Haiti so far! Looking forward to seeing more pictures. We'll continue to lift the entire team up in prayer. Sounds like we may not be the only ones adopting from Haiti! LOL We can CERTAINLY help anyone interested! ;-) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. If you get to go back to Christian Light again, give Magdala an extra squeeze from Mr. Ryan! SO excited that you all are getting to love on those precious kiddos!

    ReplyDelete